Hi! This is Christina Swain with The Swain Team here today with 9 Tips to add curb appeal this fall to your home.
You hear me say it time and time again, curb appeal will give you biggest bang for your buck!
So here are 9 Tips for the Fall:
- Place pair pumpkins with potted kale or hang a corn garland in front door to create a warm welcome in this harvest season.
- As your summer flowers and plants start to fade, replace them with Fall ones like mums, pansies, and kale.
- Decorate front yard lamp poles with eye-catching corn stalks and pumpkins to welcome your guests.
- Dress up your mailbox in fall style with autumn flowers and add a few corn stalks and pumpkins for some extra fall flair.
- Flower boxes stuffed full with small pumpkins, fall leaves, or fall mums adds special charm to every home décor.
- Use a light color palette (light blues and whites) in your front porch decorations.
- DIY Wheat Sheaf Wreath
- Use pumpkins as planters.
- Create a simple but festive arrangement with faux leaves and branches.
If you are thinking about selling and would like a free copy of my book – ” How to Net the Most When You Sell” Reach out to me at 267-397-6291, shoot me a message or email me – TheSwainTeam@gmail.com