What Are Your Main Floor Living Options?
1. Ranch house – most are older and outdated. They require more exterior maintenance.
2. Single Floor Condo or Townhouse: There are several condo complexes in Mercer County and Bucks County area that offer main floor living.
3. 55+ Community – You own your home and are part of a Neighborhood of 55+ adults. Some of which have a clubhouse with activities. An example of this is The Village of Flowers Mill.55+ Communities can be single family homes, townhouses, or condos
4. Independent Living Community– These are small communities of older adults that you can rent an apartment unit at or have more of a private unit depending on the community. Some communities have available plans which include housekeeping, laundry and meals. Friends Village in Newtown has more private options whereas Heartis in Yardley is more of an apartment style.
5. 55+ apartment rental– This is an apartment complex that is exclusively for 55+ adults. There is a clubhouse, pool, activities, and socialization.
6. Homes/Townhouses with an elevator
Register today for our upcoming Home Selling Seminar – Feb 23rd at 6:30pm at Middletown Twp Building – Call to register 215-757-7257
Tip of the Week:
Worst Return on Investment – Not Neutralizing your home. A fresh coat of neutral paint will give you a 107% Return on investment! A perfect shade of fresh paint can neutralize your home to appeal to more buyers. As an expert Realtor, I have warm soothing colors that I suggest that guarantees buyers will fall in love with your house.
Just Call Me (215) 757-7257