Why Move to a 55+ Community?
Scooter Race Update
– Scooter Races were last Saturday and WBCB was there LIVE. Chris was there helping me give the play by play. The replay is live on the WBCB website.
– Floral Creek won the Drag Race Championship.
– Alex with Brightstar Home Care won the slalom timed race.
– Shout out to John & Stephanie Frietag with Frietag Family insurance & 101 Mobility for helping put the race on.
– All proceeds went to Salute 2 Service a local organization that helps our local Vets in PA & NJ.
Opus Elite opens another office in NJ
– As the broker of record I am pleased to announce that we have opened an office in Haddon Twp.
Why Buy a Home in a 55+
– These communities are designed to provide an active and vibrant lifestyle.
– They foster a supportive environment. There is a sense of community and social interaction.
– Many neighborhoods are often designed with shared amenities and recreational facilities that encourage residents to engage in various activities together.
– Common amenities might include a clubhouse, fitness center, swimming pool, walking trails, and organized social events. This allows residents to form friendships and build a strong support network with people in the same stage of life.
– Another benefit is the focus on maintenance-free living. In a 55+ they handle the lawn care and snow removal. So you can focus on what you love to do.
You can buy a 55+ community with cash, or obtain a mortgage. You can get a mortgage at any age.
Tip of the Week: How to Give your Kitchen a Quick New Look?
Change out your cabinet knobs and drawer pulls for more modern ones. It will give your kitchen a whole new look.
Christina Swain, Senior Real Estate Specialist
Your Realtor in Red
Opus Elite Real Estate