Hi, I am Christina Swain with Opus Elite Real Estate here with 7 simple ways to make your home feel more like summer!
1. Switch out Your Throw Pillows for ones with lighter and brighter colors
2. Swap in lighter throws – lighter, breathable and made of summer-friendly fabrics such as cotton or linen.
3. Opt for Turkish Towels – they’re light and easy to transport. They can also double as a wrap or beach blanket.
4. Summer-ify Your Fireplace- remove any wood from the hearth. You can switch it out for candles, a basket of throws or a big piece of coral. Get Creative!
5. Swap out Your Bed Linens – Go lighter and brighter
6. Spruce up your outdoor space – turn your porch or patio into a little oasis – Find some great outdoor pillows, and put up some string lights.
7. Add summer scents – incorporate summer scents around your house like hand soaps and candles.
Preparing Your Home for the Market is Key to netting the most. For a free copy of my book – “How to Net the Most When you Sell” reach out to me (267) 397-6291 or TheSwainTeam@gmail.com. Or buy it on Amazon