Meridian of Valley Square
- Community: Meridian of Valley Square
- Builder: Katz & Woodstone Custom Homes
- Home Style: Condos
- Built: Katz 2006 -2008 & Woodstone Custom Homes 2013 - Present
- Community Size: 68 Homes
- Square Footage: 1651 - 2243 sq ft
- Extra Features: Elevator, Common Areas in Condo Buildings
- Models: Ambassador Series, Executive Series, Premier Series, Presidential Series
- Site Plan
- Clubhouse Floor Plan
- Amenities: Clubhouse is complete with a gathering room, card room, billiard room, ping pong room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, and Outdoor Pool.
Meridian of Valley Square Photo Gallery
Meridian of Valley Square located in Warrington, Pa
Meridian of Valley Square was first built by Katz Builders between 2006 and 2008. Woodstone Custom Homes is completing Meridian of Valley Square presently offering 12 open floor plans within four attractive collections. The Executive Series offers floor plans that range in size from 1,651 to 1,793 square feet of living space. The Ambassador Series is the second collection; it offers three floor plans that provide 1,857 to 1,895 square feet of living space. Floor plans in the Premier Series offer 1,905 to 2,243 square feet of living space. Last but not least, the floor plans in the Presidential Series range in size from 2,289 to 2,850 square feet of living space.
Pets under 20lbs are permitted.
Want to learn more about Meridian of Valley Square?
Christina is a knowledgeable Realtor who specializes in helping buyers and sellers in this community. The Swain Team can help you find homes for sale. Contact us today (215) 757-7257 or e-mail me us info@BucksCountyBoomers.com
Receive Homes for Sale as they come on the Market in Meridian of Valley Square:
All you need to do is fill out the information below and the homes will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
Lifting You ABOVE the Competition.
Expert realtor serving PA and NJ
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Keller Williams Real Estate
584 Middletown Blvd. • Suite A50 • Langhorne, PA 19047
(Not AFFILIATED with any communities Homeowners Association). Always be sure to visit www.swainsells.com for all your senior real estate needs.